Help Me Resolve
My Tax Issues
or Request Free Consultation
If you prefer email, please contact Rick directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
He will reply to you!
These are REAL testimonials, controlled by a neutral third-party.
We don't post them ourselves.
We can't edit, change, anonymize, or remove them!
Welcome to Colonial Tax Consultants
Honest & Proven IRS Tax Solutions
1. Our Affordable & Experienced Tax Team Handles Everything For You!
Colonial Tax Consultants is a small team of tax attorneys and enrolled agents specializing in resolving tax liabilities and ensuring taxpayer rights are protected. Colonial Tax is one of a very select group of firms in the entire country that is authorized to represent before the IRS and ALL State Taxing Authorities.
Taxpayers and business owners throughout the country turn to Colonial Tax to resolve their tax problems every day where you know you will receive one-on-one personal representation as opposed to having to deal with a large factory firm that doesn’t truly care about your individual case. Feel free to read our reviews to confirm our approach and reputation.
Perhaps the best advice we can give anyone who is experiencing tax problems with the IRS is to never try and represent yourself if you have balances that exceed $20,000. You would never attempt to represent yourself in a courtroom and you should adhere to this same advice when it comes to the IRS.
Our Senior Consultant, Rick Peart, will personally evaluate your case and spend as much time as he needs to map out a detailed plan that is custom-tailored to your specific situation. Once this 24-hour review is complete, you can finally become exposed to your real options and begin to experience some peace of mind in resolving your pending tax troubles. Rick will consider all applicable remedies and we offer all of the following services:
- Personal (In-Business) Offer in Compromise
- Wage, Accounts Receivable and Bank Account Levy Release
- Corporate Shutdown and Business Rebirth
- Federal Tax Lien Release through Discharge or Subordination
- Penalty Abatement (Forgiveness)
- IRS Payment Plans
- Tax Return preparation
- State Tax Liability Assistance
- Currently Non-Collectible
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Real Estate Tax Lien - Refinance
- Real Estate Tax Lien -- Home Sale
2. Know What to Expect Before Hiring
Start getting some peace of mind today and take advantage of our FREE IRS CHECK-UP/CONSULTATION to confirm your real options and decide what you feel is best for you and your family. We will fully review your IRS case and let you know everything that needs to be done to provide you with full and complete resolution and to ensure you don’t face future repercussions.
Whether you owe $10,000 or $500,000 we welcome you to give us a call.
Take advantage of our Free Check-Up/Consultation, you will learn 5 things:
- ALL Issues needing to be resolved to avoid future conflict with IRS
- The specific Collection Statute Expiration Dates on all periods with balances
- Any Tax Returns needing to be filed AND obtain Missing W-2’s/tax documents
- Where you are in the Collection Process to allow for immediate protection
- How we, as trusted tax relief professionals, would resolve your case.
3. Trust Your Instincts
We realize it can be stressful and time consuming when trying to find the right tax relief firm, especially with news of dishonesty in the industry. To resolve your issues, take the time to speak with Rick and truly begin to experience the honest and ethical approach that is at the very core of what we do, we are confident you can stop searching and know you can trust Colonial Tax Consultants to assume the responsibility in resolving your tax issues.
Phone: (303) 573-3755